Monday 8 September 2014

September's You Beauty Discovery Box

You Beauty Discovery  celebrates it's 1st birthday this month and they put together a pretty impressive shortlist of products to celebrate. On top of the fabulous shortlist of products including brands such as Perricone MD, Mavala and Eyeko they very generously included a full size Toni&Guy Glamour Volume Pumping Whip, a £25 voucher for Hello Fresh, a cosmetic sponge and some Crabtree and Evelyn tea! So here's my picks for Septembers box...

Eyeko Hydrogel Eye Patch
I adore Eyeko's products, needless to say when I saw their Hydrogel Eye Patches on the shortlist that was my first product choice made! I'm a big fan of under eye patches to help soothe tired eyes after a late night so these will be perfect for the forthcoming festive season (yep, I just mentioned it!). I received 2 sets of patches making the value of this selection £7.50...thanks YBD!


Pixi Tinted Brilliance Balm

I've wanted to try some of Pixi's products for as long as I've seen them around but just never gotten round to it so I thought what better opportunity than now. I received Pixi's Tinted Brilliance Balm in the shade 'Lucent Glow' which is a translucent pink with subtle gold shimmer. I found it to b very hydrating and the cute sample size is perfect for throwing in your bag.


I say it every month and I'll say it again...You Beauty Discovery has to be one of my favourite beauty box subscriptions. Sure you don't get the element of surprise every month but I actually look forward to receiving my email with the shortlist of products and hurriedly logging into my account on the 1st of the month to order it! At £6.95 inc P&P YBD is incredible value for money and there really is something for everyone every month!




No comments:

Post a Comment