Sunday 14 September 2014

Daniel Sandler Casablanca Lipstick & Cherub Watercolour Blush Duo

Daniel Sandler's Watercolour blushers have been something I've wanted to try for a while now and whilst shopping around for an autumnal berry shade lippy the other day I came across a bargain lipstick and blusher duo from ASOS, saving you 30% on the rrp.

The Watercolour blush in the shade Cherub is a richly pigmented lightweight liquid blush that gives a gorgeous wash of colour to your cheeks. You only need to squeeze the tiniest dot onto your finger, apply to cheeks and then blend with a buffing brush and the result is a natural glow. What I love about this liquid blush is you can build up the intensity of the colour without disturbing the make-up underneath. This blush claims to be waterproof...I am yet to put this claim to the test as I tend to avoid a downpour when I have a full face of make-up (who doesn't?!).

L Casablanca Lipstick
R Cherub Watercolour Blush

Casablanca is a deep berry shade of lipstick that compliments the blusher perfectly. Although this lipstick is matte it's not at all drying on the lips due to some lip-loving ingredients such as Shea Butter, Jojoba Oils and Vitamin A, C and E.

You can pick up this bargain duo from ASOS for only £20, these shades will take you from autumn to winter perfectly, I must restrain myself from buying all of the Watercolour shades as the formula is divine!




No comments:

Post a Comment