Saturday 5 April 2014

March Favourites..




It was really hard to pick just a handful of products to choose as my favourite beauty products of March as I had purchased and discovered some fabulous products last month...even though I was on a beauty product ban! So here's some products I just can't put down...


Premae Mild Pro Dermabrasion  £17.50

I've made no secret of my love for Premae's products and this has now become a firm favourite in my skincare regime. This is a mild exfoliant with gently ground Olive pumice in it, helping to lift away dead skin cells and leave a more radiant complexion. I like to leave it on my face for 5-10 minutes before gently buffing into my skin, I then rinse off and follow with Premae's cleansing Balance Rescue Face Wash...my skin feels so soft and deeply cleansed afterwards.

Barry M Gelly Nails in Sugar Apple £3.99

I literally can't stop wearing this colour since I bought it! I love the transition of Winter to Spring and all of the fresh colours that come with it. Sugar Apple is a gorgeous pastel mint colour, I find 3 coats give a total opacity, glossy and long wearing this nail polish will get a hell of a lot of wear from me!

Benefit Stay Don't Stray £20.50

I've never really been blown away by Benefit products but I now couldn't live without this primer! I have terrible dark circles so I use a concoction of colour correctors and concealers to disguise them but I find at times creamy concealers can slide about a bit...queue Benefit's Stay Don't Stray! I bought it in Light/Medium and it is perfect for my skin tone, not only does it keep my concealer in place but it's a perfect concealer in itself!



Nothing more chic than a white mani in the spring...other than all the gorgeous pastel shades that are popping up this is another favourite of mine. I have read blog's where its been claimed you only require one coat, even though this polish is quite thick I personally find I need 3 coats to give full opacity. It wears really well, very glossy and chip resistant for at least 3 days (if I can keep the same colour on for that long!).


Another product that I have worn everyday since I bought it...I have a really addiction to blushers, especially cream versions! This blush is a gorgeous peach shade in a convenient stick, great for when your on the go. The results are a very fresh, healthy pop of colour and it lasts a good 6 hours on me before it needs touching up.

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in In Love With Ginger £6.49

Another product I am addicted to...red and red/orange lipsticks! I haven't bought a lipstick by Rimmel for years but after reading a few good reviews and it's purse-friendly price I thought I'd pick it up to add to my collection...I'm pleased to say it doesn't disappoint. The formula is very nourishing and moisturising and the colour is a gorgeous, bright coral



Bobbi Brown's products take up a huge amount of space in my make-up collection...her blushers are divine...when I saw a limited edition Rouge Pot was coming out I knew I had to snap one up! This is an excellent multi-tasking product for your make-up bag. Hibiscus is a gorgeous bright red coral and looks great both on your lips and cheeks. Another firm BB favourite for me!


I'm usually quite wary of cream highlighters as I find that they can lift my quite heavy foundation, so I usually just use a powder version such as MAC Mineralize...but this cream highlighter is fab! I've been wearing this most days alongside the Pop and Glow blusher, applied on cheekbones and below the brow it gives just the right amount of glow without looking like a disco ball! I apply straight form the convenient stick and blend using my Real Techniques Expert Face brush and it blends seamlessly with my foundation.


There's nothing I love more than a nice relaxing face mask on a Sunday night to prepare me for the week ahead. This is a fab, deep cleansing yet non-drying formula in a super convenient squeezey bottle.

I'm super excited about spring and all of the new beauty offerings that come with it!

Jodie
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment