Friday 11 April 2014

MAC Matte Lipstick in Russian Red


I just had to share the gorgeous bargain that came in the post this morning from Cohorted.  When I saw that MAC's Matte lipstick in Russian Red was featuring in this week's cohort I just knew it had to be mine and at the bargainous price of £10.50 I'm over the moon!


I'm a sucker for a red lippy and well MAC products in general really! This shade is a glamourous, classic red and would look fabulous on most skin tones. Although it is a matte lipstick I didn't find it at all drying on my lips as most matte lipsticks are. The pigment in this lipstick is amazing and you don't need to ply loads of it on to get the desired effect.

The cohort is now closed but I would recommend anyone looking for a staple red lippy to try this one!

Jodie
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment