Sunday 13 April 2014

April's Premae Donna Box Selection



Anyone that reads my blog will know that I absolutely adore Premae's products for many reason's but the main being that it has cleared my acne up no end!

At the end of Febuary I signed up for their Premae Donna box, it's £65 for 2 months and gives you total freedom of choice and the ability of keeping stocked up with your favourite products at half the price. On the 1st of each month you are able to choose any 3 products you wish (you can't choose 3 of the same product however), the subscription is for 2 months and you can renew or cancel with no strings attached. As I won't use anything but Premae's skincare now I thought this was the most savvy option! This month I chose...

Balance Rescue Gel Face Wash 

I order this face wash every month, it's a solid part of my skincare regime now. This is a refreshing gel cleanser that cleanses and polishes your skin, delicately yet thoroughly. Ideal for oily or acne prone skin (as is mine) it really cleanses away build up's of excess sebum and keeps my skin shine free. Use this alongside their Balance Rescue Face Tonique and Harmony Serum you will have perfect skin!

Plush Therapy Masque

I had recently used up a sample of this masque which I absolutely loved so I decided to purchase the full size version this month. I use this once or twice a week to really decongest my pores. Used alongside the Balsnce Rescue products it really helps to keep excess oil under control thus preventing any nasty zits!

Triumphe Balm

I've only been using this balm for a few days and can already say that I love it! The Triumphe range is aimed more at ageing skin as it is packed with antioxidants and vitamins. Of late I have started to notice some fine lines around my mouth and forehead *gasp* so I thought I would give Premae's award wining balm a go. It has a rich formula, hydrating yet non-greasy and a gorgeous smell of frankincense. I have been applying before bed and when I wake my skin is so soft!

I couldn't add any links to the products I'm afraid as Premae's website is under a little construction at the moment, if you are interested in any of their products then just pop the lovely ladies and email, they're ever so helpful.

Jodie 
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment