Tuesday 27 May 2014

MAC See Sheer Lipstick Review



I picked up MAC's See Sheer rrp £15 lipstick last week when Debenham's were running a 10% off beauty offer, not a massive discount I know but I'd had my eye on it for a while and the discount swayed me a little more!

See Sheer is part of MAC's Lustre collection, described as a muted-orange coral colour it actually comes out a darker more raspberry colour, with ever so slight brown undertones on me as I already have quite dark pink lips. I love the finish of this lipstick, it has a creamy, glossy kind of finish to it, but not sticky like most glosses. It's very moisturising and lasts very well, I got around 3-4 hours between application.

MAC See Sheer Lipstick

Although a little disappointed it didn't come out as light on me as I's expected, this can't be helped due to my natural lip colour and will definitely get loads of wear from me. I'm looking forward to buying some more shades from the Lustre range as the finish is gorgeous! 

Jodie
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment