Sunday 11 May 2014

Dr Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Treatment Serum



In the May shortlist of You Beauty Discovery was Dr Organic's Moroccan Argan Hair Serum which I eagerly ordered as I am a huge fan of Argan oil for my hair. I style my hair straight most days and as it's naturally quite thick and curly I need as much help as I can get with taming the frizz.

Dr Organic's Moroccan Argan oil did not disappoint. It is a lightweight oil that helps nourish hair and eliminates frizz without weighing it down. I dispensed one pump and worked through hair from mid-lenght to tips on towel dried hair before styling as usual and it left my hair feeling light and glossy.

The oil has an incredibly rich list of ingredients in it including organic Argan oil, Orange Fruit extract, Clove Oil , Lemon Peel oil, Rosewood, Cinnamon leaf oil and the list goes on and on. The oil itself is very fragrant when first applied, I would say the most prominent scents were of the Clove oil and Rosewood, the fragrance dies down a little once hair is dried and styled.

The product itself is housed in an expensive feeling frosted glass bottle with a very clever cap that prevents the pump accidentally going off.

I'm really enjoying using this hair oil at the moment and with only one pump needed for my mid-lenght hair I thick it's going to last a while!

Jodie
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment