Monday 19 May 2014

Bad Skin Saviours


Unfortunately the majority of us mere mortals suffer from zit's every once in a while. It doesn't matter how well you cleanse, how well you eat, how much water you drink...you're going to get the occasional (or frequent if you're anything like me!) bad skin day. I thought I'd share with you some of the products I use to help me clear up those yucky little blighters...

Premae's Harmony Serum is one of my favourite spot-fighting weapons in my skincare arsenal. This amazing lightweight shine controlling serum preps skin for moisturiser and is great as either a mattifying primer or mixed with your foundation for a natural BB cream. The grape seed blended formula helps soothe redness and creates a defensive barrier against free-radicals, chemicalised make-up and the environment. If there was one skincare product I couldn't live without it would be this! My skin has cleared up no end since I started using it last year.

To nip spots at the bud I like to apply Clinique's  Anti-Blemish Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel just to the spot itself. This gel is in my opinion incredible, as soon as I feel a spot coming I apply and the majority of the time the spot doesn't actually come to a head, it just dies back down! Although powerful I don't find it drying on my skin, instead it forms a barrier over the spot and the active ingredients fight the swelling.

If I've had a particularly nasty spot or even if I've just had to give a little white-head a squeeze, I like to apply Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream. I've been using this stuff for years for a multitude of purposes. I find it's excellent for quickly healing skin problems like spots or dry patches, there's always at least one tub of this stuff lying around the house!

Jodie
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment