Saturday 24 May 2014

LIB's The British Beauty Blogger Dream Box

Earlier this week Latest In Beauty announced they were releasing a 'Dream Beauty Box' collaboration with Jane Cunningham aka The British Beauty Blogger, this caused a stir on all social media platforms as ladies couldn't wait to get their hands on it! Luckily I didn't hang around too long to purchase mine as it sold out within 24 hours, unsurprisingly so as it's packed with some fabulous products each of which I will use. Priced at £19.95 and the value of the contents amounting to over £100 this is an astoundingly good value beauty box and with each of the products being tried, tested and approved by Jane herself we all knew we'd love it!
There were only a few variations of products you would receive, the Make-up Revolution palette, Essie nail polish, Bourjois cream blush, Kneipp herbal bath and Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick sachet. I was very happy with the variations of the products in my box, lets take a closer look at the products I received...

Kneipp Herbal Bath rrp £7.95 Stress Free Orange & Mandarin full-size
Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick sample in So Marilyn
Bee Good Honey & Wild Water Mint Cleansing Water rrp £10 full-size
Elemis Treat Your Feet foot cream 20ml 
Essie in Spin The Bottle rrp £7.99 full-size
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara rrp £19 full-size
Benefit  It's Potent Eye Cream 3ml sample
REN Satin Perfection BB CReam 3ml sample
L'Occitane  Divine Lotion rrp £10.50 50ml 
Bourjois  Cream Blush rrp £7.99 full-size
La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water 50ml
Janjira  Thai Lime & Ginger Handwash 50ml
Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow and Eyebrow Palette in Lock & Load rrp £4 full-size
Roger & Gallet Gingembre Rouge Perfume 1.5ml vial
Lola  Kabuki Brush full-size

I'm really happy with the products I received and find it an amazing value box, the great variation of products means it's great for a pampering night in! I know I'll be trying a few products out at bath time tonight...

Jodie
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment