Saturday 3 May 2014

Eyeko Brow Gel Review



Today I rather excitedly received in the post Eyeko Brow Gel £18 rrp. Over the last few months brows have become my 'thing' and after filling them in I love to use a brow gel to set them and really give them a defined finish.


After one use I can confidently say that I love Eyeko's Brow Gel! It's a tinted eyebrow gel which they say will suite all shades from blonde to brunette however the gel is a dark brown shade with, I don't know if you can pick it out from the photo's, flecks of gold in, I would say more suited for medium to dark brown shades. The 'nano-brush' is small and really aids precision application without clumps or an overload of product on brows.


This eyebrow gel is said to be infused with Keratin and Gingko Bilabo combined with natural proteins and multivitamins to condition, thicken and visibly improve the appearance of brows. Whatever it has in it I definitely prefer it over my current brow gel (Maybelline Brow Drama). It goes on so smoothly, coating each individual hair leaving them plumper yet natural looking. This is definitley a makeup bag staple for me now I have discovered it.



Have you tried Eyeko Brow Gel? What's part of your eyebrow arsenal?

Jodie
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment