Sunday 18 May 2014

Sunday Night Skincare Saviours

Keeping my skin clear from time-to-time can seem like a real battle. Now I have established a skincare routine that works for me I really only have to deal with the occasional hormonal flare-up. 
On a Sunday night I like to have a deep cleanse, really clear out those pores and buff away those dead skin-cells dulling my complexion. I thought I'd share some of the products I'm really enjoying using at the moment...
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish rrp from £3.25

I did a post briefly touching on Liz Earle's iconic Cleanse & Polish yesterday. I've been using it for around a week now and whilst I have suffered a break-out along my jawline I am persevering with this product as I love the texture and the way it leaves my skin feeling. I mainly use this product as a make-up remover, really working it in to the skin, buffing with a muslin cloth and following up with my Premae Balance Rescue cleanser. I suffer from hormonal break-outs so I'm hoping it's just a coincidence that I've broken out and not the cleanser itself that's caused it.

 Twice a week for extra exfoliation I like to follow up with Premae's Mild Dermabrasion Pro. It's a mild exfoliator thats quite milky in texture with Olive granules in it, it gently buffs impurities from skin without stripping it of moisture.

Once or twice a week I like to use Premae's Plush Therapy Masque. I like to leave this masque on for about half an hour, the masque almost melts into the skin leaving it rejuvenated and pores feel less congested. This masque has fast become one of my favourites as it helps remove excess oil from my skin but doesn't strip my skin of vital moisture.

Jodie
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment