Sunday 25 May 2014

Eyeko Black Magic Mascara Review



I've been dying to purchase this mascara ever since I found a new love in Eyeko's Brow Gel, but I have been trying to be restrained and wait until my current mascara had ran out, which it now has, ok nearly has I just didn't want to wait any longer!

Eyeko's Black Magic Mascara rrp £18 promises drama, volume and curl delivered by it's curvaceous brush which lifts, curls and volumises and leaves lashes blacker-than-black, perfect for after-hours seduction. The formula is a unique conditioning blend that contains Keratin and Shea Butter for transformed lashes with superior staying-power. 

Top L-R without Black Magic Mascara
Bottom with Black Magic Mascara

As you can see from my before photo's I don't have much in the way of eyelashes nowadays, I'm pretty sure that's what years of relentless mascara application does for you! I found Eyeko's Black Magic Mascara delivered on every promise. It was easy to apply (I love the tube packaging they use for their products) the brush didn't leave any clumps on my lashes and there is a definite visible improvement in length and definition of my lashes. The formula stays all day (this one is waterproof) and I got only the slightest transfer smudges under my eyes after hours of wear.

Another favourite in my make-up bag from Eyeko!

Jodie
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment