Friday 1 August 2014

MAC Morange Swatches And Review


A bit of a late post on one of the latest editions to my MAC lipstick collection but here's a quick post on Morange. I purchased this little beauty from the social shopping site Cohorted for £12, a nice little £3 discount compared to the regular rrp. 


Morange is a vibrant amplified creme finish that's very opaque. This glistening shade of lippy is a medium-dark orange with a subtle sheen, not for the faint hearted with it's vibrant coral and orange hues. 


I am blessed (annoyingly) with naturally dark pink lips so Morange doesn't pop on me as brightly as it seems in the tube, which if I'm honest I'm quite happy with as it may have looked a bit too much on my fair (NC15) skin. Another great lipstick from MAC which will get plenty of use over the summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment