Sunday 24 August 2014

Clarins Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster

I've been using this product for around 3 weeks now, long enough in my opinion to give a review. Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster is a self tanner but in a concentrated form meaning you can add it to your usual serum or moisturiser with no nasty streaks or an orange result. 


The concept is simple, you add the desired amount of drops (3 are recommended) to your usual serum or moisturiser, mix in your hand and apply as usual. Once you reach your desired level of tan you can either continue using daily with just a drop in your usual moisturiser or serum or just apply every few days. This is still a tanning product so be sure to wash your hands afterwards.


This product is absolutely incredible! How no-one came up with the idea before is beyond me, the concept is a simple one yet it has vastly improved my complexion. I regularly use tanning products on my body but I avoid at all costs using them on my face as most tend to clog my pores leading to (more!) spots, this has evened out my face and decollate to the same colour as my body with no nasty streaks. What I really love about this product is that you are in control of the development of the tan. If 3 drops didn't give you the depth of colour you were looking for the night before then you can simply add more the next night. 

If you regularly read my blog you will know I have oily skin and suffer from hormonal breakouts. I haven't found my skin has been any more oily or any more prone to spots than usual, intact it's pretty traceless apart from the glowing results you get the following day. Not only does my skin look more tanned but it looks healthier, skin tone more even and it makes my acne scars less apparent.

This product will forever (as long as it's available) be in my skincare routine.



No comments:

Post a Comment