Wednesday 27 August 2014

Trial-Sized Tuesday - Clarins Eye Contour Gel


Last week whilst stocking up on my favourite Clarins product (Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster) I selected a few samples before checking out (you can choose 3 free samples with every order!) one of which was Clarins Eye Contour Gel. I really feel my eyes are the only thing that are starting to give my age away, I've inherited some lovely dark circles from mother and any product that promises to aid with puffiness and lighten the bin bags under my eyes is going to catch my attention.

This eye gel promises 'Expert eye care to fight puffiness and dark circles. A refreshing gel that reduces puffiness and minimises the appearance of dark circles.' Now I've only used this for the last couple of mornings so I can't comment on it aiding the reduction of my dark circles but I can say that this is a refreshing product to use in the morning to help freshen tired eyes. The sample size is a generous one, the full size product is 20ml (around 3 months of use) and the sample 3ml so I expect it will last me a couple of weeks.

Clarins is a new brand for me, not that I've only just heard of them but i am only just delving in to their products and I must say I'm enjoying what I've tried so far. I'm looking forward to trying some of their make-up products, have you tried any? What are your favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment