Friday 22 August 2014

Makeup Revolution Vivid Blush Lacquer - Rush & Heart

You may have read my post last week about Makeup Revolutions Baked Highlighters, in the same little haul I purchased two of their Vivid Blush Lacquer's in Rush and Heart. The first thing that stood out to me about these liquid blushers was the intensity of the colour, just a small amount of product gives a pop of colour to your cheeks. Both colours were extremely blendable and thanks to this you can layer the blusher until the desired intensity is reached. These blushers are a slightly creamy textured liquid blushers dispensed via a handy little pump.
Left - Rush
Right - Heart
Rush is the bright pink shade. Apply with a light hand as the pigment is insanely strong and it's very easy to apply too much. This blushers dries quite quickly so apply lightly and work quickly. I applied sparingly with my finger and then buffed with my Real techniques blending brush and the finish is really nice...it's amazing how much more fresh your complexion looks with a pink blusher...
Makeup Revolution Vivid Blush Lacquer - Rush
Heart is an extremely wearable peachy tan shade that would suit most skin tones. I found this shade a little easier to work with as it blended very well with my bronzer and is more of a natural flush than a vivid pop  of colour...
Makup Revolution Vivid Blush Lacquer - Heart

Another product that has won me over from Makeup Revolution. For the amount of product you will need to use on each application these blushers will last forever and for £3 there's no reason I can think of not to buy the whole collection! The formula is seriously impressive, yes the packaging isn't the most glamorous but if the formula matches, or I'd dare say better than some high-end blushers I've tried...then who really cares?





No comments:

Post a Comment