Sunday 1 June 2014

NARS Orgasm Swatches And Review



Last week I received my NARS Orgasm blush from Cohorted, admittedly I have enough blushers to last me 3 lifetimes but I couldn't say no to a discount...I ended up paying only £13.67 by the time the Cohort had ended (using loyalty points).

NARS Orgasm is described as a peachy-pink with golden shimmer, ideal for fair to medium skin tones, I can't say they are far wrong, although I would say it leans more towards the pink side.


I adore this blush, when applied lightly it gives a gorgeous wash of colour and an illuminating finish. The powder formula is so finely milled that it blends like a dream...

For reference I'm MAC NC15


The pan is a very generous size and will last for ages, I love the fact it has a handy little mirror inside the lid too. 

If you haven't checked out Cohorted  and you're a makeup lover as much as me then you definitely should! They offer great products at discounted rates, despatch is quick and postage is always secure.

Jodie
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment