Tuesday 3 June 2014

Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Palette Swatches


After seeing lots of lovely blog posts on Makeup Revolution products I decided to purchase the Iconic 3 palette and some lipsticks (separate post on those coming up). I was really surprised at the size of this palette, the packaging feels a little on the cheap side but don't let that put you off as the product itself is really good quality. 



My picture really doesn't do the shades any justice, they are all really wearable highly-pigmented shades. I found you need to use very little to get good colour pay-off and they last really well. From what a can gather from testing the palette it has 3 matte shades, 2 pearl shades and 7 shimmer shades, the perfect variation for any look. At only £4 per palette Makeup Revolution's Iconic 3 palette is the best lower-end eyeshadow palette I've tried yet!

Jodie
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment