Tuesday 24 June 2014

Stila Convertible Blush in Petunia

It's been over a week since my last post, I would apologise but my lack of blogging has mostly been due to this gorgeous weather!
So today I'm doing a quick review on a gorgeous lip and cheek product from Stila, Convertible Blush in Petunia rrp £16. I'm a huge fan of multi-purpose products at this time of the year, anything that can save space in your bag when you're off to the beach or off to the pub with friends is a big winner for me. 
Stila's Convertible blush is described as a cream blusher, I wouldn't say it's quite a cream blush, it leaves a lovely dewy glow on the skin whether that be on lips or cheeks. I like to apply with my finger and gently buff into skin with a buffing brush. Petunia is a very flattering bright pink, although it looks quite bright in the pan it does blend into a gorgeous flush of colour.



I will say that if you favour a more heavy foundation you may find this will not blend so well and can leave your base looking a little blotchy. I have found it looks best when (I'm having a good skin day!) wearing a lighter foundation or tinted moisturiser.


Stila Convertible blush on cheeks and lips


I've been wearing this blush almost everyday since buying it, I can see it being my favourite this summer. It's just the right amount of colour to perk up your complexion without looking too 'done' in this hot weather.




Jodie
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment