Monday 2 June 2014

Balmi Lip Balm



Last week whilst looking for a new lip balm I stumbled across Balmi, a kitsch little Manchester based company creating balms for people on the move. Whilst I love my trusty little tin of multi-functioning Vaseline I really wanted something of quite a generous size that would avoid me having to stick my fingers in it.

I was instantly drawn to Balmi Cube Lip Balm because of the gorgeous mint colour. As you might have guessed this one is mint flavoured, it's a very cooling mint sensation, perfect for these warmer months.

Balmi lip balm's have an SPF15 and UVA protection as well as a perfect blend of natural ingredients including Vitamin E, Jojoba Oil and Shea Butter making them perfect for even the most sensitive lips.

Balmi Cube's are also available in Raspberry, Strawberry and Coconut...and at only £4.99 each I think I'm going to collect them all!

Jodie
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment