Friday 18 April 2014

He-Shi Professional Face & Body Tanning Gel Review


In my April Glossybox I received a 50ml sample of a fabulous instant tan by He-Shi. This is a high performance self-tan that includes pro vitamin B5 and aloe vera for a gorgeous glow that nourishes skin whilst you wear.

This self-tan gel contains a 'see where it goes'  formula that gives instant colour, making it easier to avoid streaks and patchiness. He-Shi tanning gel suitable for use on the face and body and is paraben and alcohol free as well as being pH balanced, so it's suitable for even the most sensitive skin.

I applied with a tanning mitt and the results were a glorious, deep but natural looking tan...

Top: Before applying He-Shi Tanning Gel
Bottom: morning after applying He-Shi Tanning Gel

I think £17.50 for 150ml is more than reasonable as a little bit really does go a long way and the results are long lasting, I haven't needed to top up my tan for around 5 days now!

If you use the code GLOSSY25 valid until 31st May you will receive 25% off your order at He-Shi.eu

Jodie
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment