Saturday 26 April 2014

Astalift Light Analyzing Moisture Foundation Review and Swatches


Let me start off by saying this foundation is INCREDIBLE! I can't believe how few reviews I could find on the internet about it.

I had been recommended this foundation by another blogger after saying I was still searching for my holy grail foundation, I wanted something with medium-full coverage but a dewy, luminous finish...Light Analyzing Moisture Foundation by Astalift delivers just this.

A couple of weeks ago I contacted Astalift to request some samples of their foundation to match my colour perfectly before committing to purchasing a full size. They sent me samples of the shades Sand and Caramel, I didn't even attempt the Caramel shade as Sand was way too dark for me...but I fell in love with the coverage and finish. I contacted them again and they said the only paler shade sample they had in stock was Ivory, the colour wasn't a bad match but I have quite yellow undertones in my skin so it wasn't the best match. Earlier this week I spotted that their foundation was half price so I decided to take the plunge and purchase the shade Sunny Beige and I'm pleased to say it is a perfect match!!

Light Analyzing Foundation in Sunny Beige
Sunny Beige blended
Sunny Beige is suitable for paler skin with yellow undertones, I would say this shade is very similar to my MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15. 

By applying the science of light and colour, Astalift has designed a patented foundation that leaves skin radiant in any light. It's light analyzing powder mimics the way light is absorbed and reflected. Tones within light are absorbed and reflected to create a flawless complexion that's radiant from morning to night. The technology within this foundation reflects skin coloured light to reduce shadows and the appearance of wrinkles in daylight, office lighting or harsh fluorescent lights. On top of all that this foundation contains anti-againg technology caring for skin, collagen to help retain moisture and stimulate collagen production and a powerful antioxidant called Astaxanthin which is unto 1000 times more powerful than Co Q-10 which controls sebum for amazing coverage all day long.



What ever it's got in it I think it's incredible! Anyone that reads my blog knows that I suffer from hormonal breakouts of acne so I have quite a few scars around my mouth and jawline...one layer of this foundation applied with my RT Expert Face Brush completely evens out the redness in my skin, covering any scars or blemishes and leaves a totally flawless, radiant finish...I'm in love! In this photo I am just wearing the foundation, eyeshadow, mascara and a little blush...no highlighting products required as this foundation gives you a gorgeous glow all by itself. 

If you fancy giving it a go this foundation is currently 50% off on their website, only £14.50 for 30ml.

Jodie
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment