Sunday 20 July 2014

MAC Flamingo Review

A couple of weeks ago, much to my delight, I spotted on MAC's website that they had brought back a few limited edition items that will now be back in stock permanently. I hastily purchased Flamingo, a milky-neon peach/coral shade from the lustre range that I had foolishly not purchased the last time round.



(Unfortunately) I was blessed with naturally dark pink lips so some of the lighter shades of lipsticks don't always 'pop' on me, Flamingo comes out as more of a salmon pink on me which I absolutely love! The Lustre range are my favourites from MAC, they leave lips with a gorgeous sheen and you can either have just a slick for a more toned down look or you can easily build intensity.


As always a great investment from MAC...



Jodie
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment